SCHOOL SITE: SCHOOL CANTEEN ADVERTISEMENT
Type of Stall 1 : Halal Noodles Stall
Type of Stall 2 : Halal Rice Stall
Closing Date : 8 Dec 2023
Requirements : Noodles Stall are acceptable
1. Download and complete the application form. You may also request for a hardcopy from the School’s General Office.
2. Attached the following documents together with the application form:
· Photocopy of the NRIC (front and back)
· List of proposed menu and pricing for all items
· Photocopy of relevant certificates such as Basic Food Hygiene Course, etc
3. Submit the completed form and documents by closing date via email OR to the School’s General Office:
· Address: No.1, Ang Mo Kio Street 42, Singapore 569277
· Contact No: 64561565
· Email: email@example.com
· Contact Person: Mr Noorma’at Sawab
4. How to get there?
· Nearest MRT: Ang Mo Kio MRT Station (NS16) – 6 minutes walking distance from Exit A
· Bus No: 853#, 853, 50, 22, 24, 128, 135, 159, 162M, 162 and 262 - 3 minutes walking distance from Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 or
· Bus No: 88B, 25, 73, 74 and 76 – 3 minutes walking distance from Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3.
5. Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR) for stall holder and stall assistant.
· Able to provide food that meets the health / nutritional standards set by the Health Promotion Board (HPB) under the “Healthy Meals in Schools Programme (HMSP)” guidelines (see link:
· Able to maintain high standard of food safety and personal hygiene.
· Healthy and fit to operate the stall.
Applicants should preferably fulfill the following criteria:
· Successful applicant and stall assistant(s) must possess the WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
· Possess catering experience or experience operating in a school environment.
· Successful applicant will need to apply for a food stall license from Singapore Food Agency (SFA).
· Applicants with catering experience or experience operating in a school environment are preferred.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview and will be required to provide food sampling for the School Canteen Selection Committee at the applicant’s own expense.