"Throughout my Table Tennis journey in Deyi, it has been a fun yet enriching experience with many joyful moments. Table Tennis has taught me the meaning of teamwork and resilience, values which I believe are key to success in any sport. It has also given me an invaluable opportunity to develop as a student with leadership qualities. Our Table Tennis team wouldn’t be what it is without guidance from our teachers and the discipline our Coach has set for us."
Karl Basil (3 Diligence)
Table Tennis Boys Team Captain
‘You are your only limit’
Table Tennis aims to nurture students to become players who are self-confident, determined and resilient in character. Our students have demonstrated excellent sportsmanship and team spirit while performing well in recent competitions. Under the guidance of a dedicated coach, our students are able to hone their skills in the game and develop lasting friendships. Students can also look forward to competing at inter-school tournaments, participating in friendly matches and even school sports events!
Ms Jeanette Lee (OIC)
Mdm Saliha Parveen (AIC)
Mr Aloysius Tan Yoke Jun
Training Details: Every Tuesday and Thursday, 2.50-5.30 pm
Achievements and Highlights:
- 2023 South Zone C Division National School Games Competition C Division Girls – 3rd Placing
- 2023 South Zone B Division National School Games Competition B Division Girls - 4th Placing
- 2022 South Zone C Division National School Games Competition C Division Girls – 3rd Placing
- 2022 South Zone B Division National School Games Competition B Division Girls and Boys - 4th Placing
- 2019 North Zone C Division Table Tennis Competition C Division Girls - 4th Placing